An atrocity took place in Vijayawada’s new government hospital. A woman who went to the hospital because her hand was bitten by an insect had to be amputated by the doctor.
An atrocity took place in Vijayawada’s new government hospital. A woman who went to the hospital because her hand was bitten by an insect had to be amputated by the doctor. Tulsi, a woman from Visannapet village in Tiruvuru constituency of Krishna district, was stung by an insect while cleaning her house. Afraid of excruciating pain, she went to a local hospital. Doctors there shifted her to Nujiveedu Area Hospital for better treatment. The doctors there also examined the woman’s hand and realized that it was infected and shifted her to the Vijayawada Government Hospital for better treatment. An infection in the hand was removed and bandaged in Vijayawada. However, at the time of changing the cuts, the surgical blade was put inside the bandage and tied. The infection did not decrease but increased and spread to the entire hand. Due to this, she went to the hospital again with severe pain and the real thing came to light. Due to the late dressing, the infection increased due to the surgical blade. Seeing this, the doctors finally told the woman to remove it. Shocked by this, Tulsi informed the family members that she was going to die. She claims that her condition is due to the negligence of the doctors and demands justice.
For more videos: