Every working person deposits a portion of their salary in the form of Employees’ Provident Fund. PF customers can withdraw 100% of the amount deposited in EPFO after retirement. But..
Every working person deposits a portion of their salary in the form of Employees’ Provident Fund. PF customers can withdraw 100% of the amount deposited in EPFO after retirement. But EPFO account holders can withdraw money from the PF account even in case of emergency. However, before doing this you need to give a reason for this. If you also need money suddenly, you can withdraw money from PF account through Umang app.
For what purposes money can be withdrawn from PF:
Often people withdraw money from PF only for emergencies other than retirement. You can withdraw money from PF for essential tasks like home repairs, children’s education, marriage expenses, family members or own health expenses. Earlier people had to make several trips to the bank or PF office to withdraw money from PF. But now you can do this work sitting at home. One can withdraw from the PF account sitting at home through the Umang app launched by the government.
There are many ways to withdraw money from EPFO account. But you can easily do this task sitting at home through Umang app. To withdraw money through this app, PF Universal Account Number (UAN) needs to be linked with Aadhaar only. Let’s learn about the easy process of withdrawing money from PF account through Umang app.
How to withdraw money through Umang app
- First download Umang app on your mobile and register there.
- For this you need to enter the mobile number here.
- You will see many options in Umang app.
- After this here you have to fill the UAN number by entering the raise claim option.
- After this, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number in EPFO. Enter it here.
- Now you have to select the type of withdrawal from the PF account and fill the form.
- After this this form should be submitted. Then you will get a reference number for withdrawal from the account.
- Through this number, you can track the money withdrawal request.
- EPFO will transfer the money to your account in next 3 to 5 days.
More For business news Click here