Do your kids also insist on drinking cold drinks again and again.. then make this orange refreshing drink and give it to them. It is very easy to make at home and kids love it.
Small children in your home Cool cool Are you rioting for drinks? As the heat rises, kids or adults all want to have some refreshing drink. But wanderers quench their thirst by drinking soft drinks or soda, which are certainly good for health. In such situations now if you feel like drinking something cold or kids insist on cold drink.. you can make this orange drink and give it to them. It is loved by kids and adults too, so keep an eye on the recipe. With Orange Mohi-
- 2 large orange slices
- 20 mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 10-12 ice cubes
- 1 cup cold soda
How to do it..
To make an orange mojito, take a tall glass, add 2 orange slices, 10 mint leaves, powdered sugar, 1/4 cup orange juice and blend for 1 to 2 minutes.
Now add 2 pinch of salt, 6 ice cubes, 1/2 cup of chilled soda and mix well using a stirrer. Serve in a serving glass with orange slices.
Orange Iced Tea Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of black tea
- 6 cups of water
- ¼ cup granulated white sugar
- 2 cups unsweetened orange juice
- Ingredients for Garnish:
- 5-6 fresh mint leaves
- Thin peels of 4 – 5 oranges
- ice cubes
How to do it..
- Boil water and sugar in a pot. Switch off the flame after the sugar dissolves.
- Add tea leaves or tea bags. Cover the pan with a lid. Let the tea brew for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain the tea into a jar. Then let the prepared tea cool down.
- Add chilled orange juice to it. Refrigerate before serving.
- To serve, place ice cubes, orange slices and mint leaves in a glass. Then pour tea and serve.
(Note: The contents are for informational purposes only. It is provided as per the advice of health professionals. Consult a medical professional if you have any doubts.)
More Health News for