PM Modi’s program in Karnataka
1) PM Modi will visit Yadgir and Kalaburagi districts in Karnataka. Where he will lay the foundation stone of the Yadgir multi-village drinking water supply scheme at Kodekal in Yadgiri district under the Jal Jeevan Mission. Under this scheme, 117 MLD water treatment plant will be built. This project, costing more than Rs 2050 crore, will provide potable water to more than 700 rural habitations and about 2.3 lakh households in three towns of Yadgiri district.
2) PM Modi will also inaugurate the Expansion, Reconstruction and Modernization Project (NLBC – ERM) of Narayanpur Left Bank Canal. The canal project with a capacity of 10,000 cusecs will irrigate 4.5 lakh hectares of command area. This will benefit more than three lakh farmers of 560 villages in Kalburgi, Yadgiri and Vijaypur districts.
3) PM Modi will also lay the foundation stone of 71 km long section of NH-150 C. This 6-lane greenfield road project is also a part of the Surat-Chennai Expressway. It is being built at a cost of more than Rs 2100 crore. Apart from this, the Prime Minister will distribute ownership rights letters (Hakku Patra) to the eligible beneficiaries of these newly declared revenue villages, in Malkhed village of Sedam taluka of Kalaburagi district.
4) Issuance of title deeds to over 50,000 beneficiaries, who are largely from marginalized and vulnerable communities of SC/ST and OBC, is a step towards providing formal recognition of their land from the government, and providing them with drinking water, electricity Will make eligible to get government services like roads etc.
I look forward to visiting Karnataka and Maharashtra tomorrow, 19th January. Various development works would be inaugurated or their foundation stones would be laid. These works cover diverse sectors and will boost development. https://t.co/qsspyAHXqi
Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) January 18, 2023
PM Modi’s program in Mumbai
1)Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate and lay the foundation stone for projects worth over Rs 38,000 crore in Mumbai with an aim to develop infrastructure, ease urban travel and strengthen healthcare.
2)An official release said that Modi will dedicate to the nation the Mumbai Metro Rail Lines 2A and 7, costing about Rs 12,600 crore.
3)The PM will also lay the foundation stone for seven sewage treatment plants, road concretization project and redevelopment work of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus at a function to be held at MMRDA grounds in Bandra Kurla Complex.
4)According to the release, the Prime Minister will also launch the ‘Mumbai 1 Mobile App’ and the ‘National Common Mobility Card (Mumbai 1)’ (NCMC).
5)The Prime Minister will lay the foundation stone of seven sewage treatment plants to be built at a cost of about Rs 17,200 crore. These plants will be set up in Malad, Bhandup, Versova, Ghatkopar, Bandra, Dharavi and Worli, with a combined capacity of about 2,460 MLD.
6) PM Modi will inaugurate the 20th ‘Hindu Hriday Samrat Balasaheb Thackeray Aapla Dawakhana’ to strengthen the health care infrastructure in Mumbai.
7)The Prime Minister will also lay the foundation stone for the redevelopment of three hospitals in Mumbai – the 360-bed Bhandup Multispeciality Municipal Hospital, the 306-bed Siddharth Nagar Hospital in Goregaon (West), and the 152-bed Oshiwara Maternity Home.
8)According to the release, Modi will also lay the foundation stone for the redevelopment of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus in South Mumbai. This work will be completed at a cost of more than Rs 1,800 crore.
9Apart from this, the Prime Minister will also start the transfer of approved loans of more than one lakh beneficiaries under the ‘PM Swanidhi Yojana’.
read this also:-
“PM Modi instructed to avoid unnecessary statements regarding minorities..”: Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi told NDTV
BJP will contest 2024 Lok Sabha elections under the leadership of JP Nadda, got extension: know 10 special things
Featured Video Of The Day
Sawaal India Ka: Will PM Modi’s advice have an effect?