At least 16 people, including children, have died in gas leak incidents in Quetta city of Pakistan’s southwestern Balochistan province in the past one week. Police gave this information. Four children of a family were killed after a gas leak exploded inside their mud-walled house in Quetta’s Killi Badezai area on Wednesday, police said. Two women were injured in this incident. Police said the children were sleeping when gas filled the room and exploded, causing the walls of the house to collapse.
read this also
In a separate incident, a police sub-inspector died after inhaling gas in his room in another area of Quetta. A senior police official confirmed that several cases have been reported on a daily basis since last week, in which more than a dozen people died and dozens fainted due to gas leakage in their homes. Balochistan is currently in the grip of severe cold for the last one month.
read this also-
Featured Video Of The Day
Supreme Court lit up on the eve of Republic Day