It is known that the construction of the 125 feet statue of BR Ambedkar, the creator of India’s kingdom, has been completed. The Telangana government has built this huge statue in the most prestigious way on Necklace Road in Hyderabad. This statue was built like never before in the country. If this is almost…
It is known that the construction of the 125 feet statue of BR Ambedkar, the creator of India’s kingdom, has been completed. The Telangana government has built this huge statue in the most prestigious way on Necklace Road in Hyderabad. This statue was built like never before in the country. Meanwhile, about Rs. Ambedkar statue built at a cost of 100 crores will be unveiled on April 14 on the occasion of Ambedkar Jayanti. The Telangana government has decided to celebrate this ceremony with grandeur. As a part of this, the police imposed traffic restrictions on necklace and other routes from 1 pm to 8 pm.
Ambedkar statue will be unveiled by Telangana Chief Minister KCR. After unveiling the statue, the Chief Minister will participate in the public meeting that will be organized behind the IMAX theater. The police imposed traffic restrictions at a time when party leaders were expected to attend the event in large numbers. On which routes will there be traffic restrictions?
* Vehicles are allowed between VV Vigraham-Necklace Rotary-NTR Marg and Telugu Tatla junctions.
* Vehicles going towards Necklace Rotary from Khairatabad, Panjagutta, Somajiguda will be diverted towards Shadan Nirankari at VV Vigraham.
* Vehicles heading towards Tankbund Namuchi PVN Marg will be diverted from Sonabai Majeed towards Raniganj.
* Those traveling from Rasulpura/Minister Road via Nallagutta towards Necklace Rotary will be diverted at Raniganj at Nallagutta junction.
* Vehicles going to NTR Marg from Tankbund and Telugu Tella Flyover will be diverted towards Iqbal Minar at Telli Tella Flyover.
* Vehicles were allowed from Burgula Rama Krishna Rao Bhavan to NTR Marg. They will be diverted towards Iqbal Minar Junction at Telugu Mother flyover.
* Vehicles are allowed from Khairatabad Ganesh Margan to Printing Press Junction or Necklace Rotary. They will be directed towards Rajduth Lane.
* NTR Garden, NTR Ghat, Necklace Road and Lumbini Park will be closed on Friday.
More For Hyderabad news Click..