People are more interested in Fixed Deposits as they earn more interest as compared to Savings Account. But to get these services, earlier one had to go directly to the bank. But now with the availability of online services, bank account opening has started
Sbi Fixed Deposit Account
For those who want to save money Fixed Deposits They keep doing it. As compared to savings account, fixed deposits earn more interest, so they show interest in these. But to get these services, earlier one had to go directly to the bank. But now with the availability of online services, everything from opening a bank account to fixed deposit has been made possible without going to the bank. Along these lines, State Bank of India, the country’s largest public sector bank, has also provided its customers with the facility of opening an online fixed deposit account. And now let’s know how the customers of State Bank of India can take their fixed deposit account online..
- If you want to open a fixed deposit account online first SBI official website www.onlinesbi.sbishould be visited. But for this you must have netbanking. Otherwise you have to register for net banking services.
- User name and password should be entered to login to net banking.
- Under home page option select Deposit option. After selecting the deposit option select term deposit option and then select e-FD.
- Select the scheme you want from the ones you see there.. and then select the proceed option.
- Decide from which account to deposit the money in the fixed deposit account.
- Choose how much fixed deposit you want to make. In case of elderly people, they should select the option of Senior Citizen. Because the interest rates given to senior citizens are different.
- Select the fixed deposit term and maturity date. Finally, after knowing the terms and conditions, tick the option there.
- After that you can easily open a fixed deposit account online as soon as you click the submit button. This way you can open a fixed deposit account without going to the bank.
More For business news Look..