Andhra Pradesh has issued a notification for the recruitment of jobs under the Comprehensive Punishment Abhiyan. Andhra Pradesh School Education Department, Comprehensive Punishment Abhiyan.. Jobs will be filled in the office of the State Project Director in Vijayawada under the outsourcing system…
Andhra Pradesh has issued a notification for the recruitment of jobs under the Comprehensive Punishment Abhiyan. Andhra Pradesh Department of School Education, Comprehensive Punishment Abhiyan… Jobs will be filled in the office of the State Project Director in Vijayawada under the outsourcing system. As part of this, the posts of Junior Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Office Subordinate will be filled. How many vacancies are there in which departments? How to apply? Full details like this are for you..
Vacancies to be filled, qualifications..
* Total 37 vacancies will be filled as part of notification.
* These include Junior Assistant (13), Data Entry Operators (10), Office Subordinate (14) vacancies.
* Candidates applying for Junior Assistant, Data Entry Operator jobs must have passed Bachelor Degree along with Computer Knowledge, Typing Skills, MS Office/PGDCA/DCA/Engineering Certificate/Any Degree with Computer. And for the office subordinate jobs, they should have passed 10th standard. Must be able to read and write Telugu and English languages.
* Candidates age should be between 18 to 42 years as on November 30, 2022.
* Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online.
* Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic marks and skill test. And for the subordinate posts, the selection will be made on the basis of the tenth class marks.
* For those selected for the posts of Junior Assistant Rs. 23,500, data entry operators Rs. 23,500, office subordinate employees Rs. 15,000 as salary.
* 31-01-2023 has been fixed as the last date for receipt of online applications.
* Click for full details..
Click for more education and job news..
Check out the latest news highlights