Telangana Chief Minister KCR congratulated Muslim friends on the festival of Ramzan. After successfully completing the fasting initiations of Ramzan, celebrate Eid-ul-Fitr with family members with the spirit of discipline, brotherhood, piety and spirituality.
Telangana Chief Minister KCR congratulated Muslim friends on the festival of Ramzan. On this occasion, the CM wished to successfully complete the fasting initiations of Ramzan and celebrate Eid Ul Fitr with the family members with the spirit of discipline, brotherhood, piety and spirituality. KCR wished that the state of Telangana should be prosperous with the blessings of Allah and that the people should get the blessings of God so that all the people can live happily together.
On this occasion, KCR said that the Telangana soil owes its importance to the culture of Ganga and Jamuna and that the state government is always committed to protect secularism and religious harmony. For the welfare and development of minorities in the past 9 years after the formation of Telangana, the BRS government has spent about Rs. The CM said that 13 thousand crores are allocated and spent. On this occasion, KCR made it clear that the continuous efforts of the state government will continue for the development of minorities. KCR said that his efforts will continue to expand the Muslim minority development model implemented in Telangana across the country.
Some programs undertaken by the BRS government for the development of minorities.
* For Shadi Mubarak Scheme Telangana Government Rs. 2,130.90 crore has been allocated.
* Along with setting up 204 minority residential schools across the state, they were upgraded as residential colleges.
* A total of 7570 posts have been filled in these educational institutions. Out of these 6579 are regular and 991 have been replaced through outsourcing.
* About 5099 students who studied in these educational institutions during the period of seven years got seats in higher education like IIT, NEET, MSET, IIT, Polyset.
* According to the All India Survey Report 2021.. the number of minority students who have completed higher education in Telangana has increased by 5.8 percent.
* As part of SEAM Overseas Scholarship Scheme, minority students who want to study abroad will get Rs. 20 lakh scholarship and fight charges Rs. 60 thousand is offered. Under this scheme from 2015-16 to 2022-23 for 2975 students Rs. 462.23 crore has been spent.
* Through tuition fee scheme from 2015 to 2023 Telangana government will provide Rs. 30.01 crore has been spent. Through Tuition Fee Reimbursement Scheme. From 2014-15 to 2022-23 for 63,163 minority students Rs. 116.20 crores were spent.
More For Telangana news Click..