Astrologically Moon is the cause of extreme restlessness of mind. Constant illness of mother, drying up of water sources in the house, mental disturbance etc. are signs of Chandra Dosha. Due to Chandra dosha in the horoscope, one will suffer from problems like house pain, weakness and lack of money.
Sun Moon has a special place in Navagraha. Because of the sun, the moon is also worshiped as a direct deity. In astrology, Moon is the ruler of mind. Shiva is glorified as a crescent moon on his head. Moon is water element.. According to astrology Moon is the cause of extreme restlessness of the mind. Constant illness of mother, drying up of water sources in the house, mental disturbance etc. are signs of Chandra Dosha. Due to Chandra dosha in the horoscope, one will suffer from problems like house pain, weakness and lack of money. If the moon is not in auspicious position in anyone’s horoscope.. Do these miraculous actions on Monday to get rid of the related doshas and get the favor of the moon..
- Do Rudrabhisheka to Shivalinga with black sesame seeds mixed with milk on Monday to get the blessings of the moon. It is believed that by worshiping Lord Shiva, the evils related to the moon will be removed.. and grace will be obtained.
- To get the grace of the moon on Monday.. Put Ganges water, milk, rice and sugar in a silver vessel.. Offer argyam to the moon after sunset with them.
- Prepare milk and rice payasam on Monday for the grace of the moon and give it to the poor and helpless to satisfy their hunger.
- Moon’s grace is obtained by donating milk, rice, white cloth, sugar, white sandalwood, curd on Monday or full moon day.
- On a full moon day, visit Lord Chandra and sit in the moonlight and chant the Chandra Mantra.
- If you chant the following mantras of Lord Chandra.. you will get rid of Chandra Dosha.. you will get his grace. This mantra is very holy.. effective.
Om Aim Cream Somaya Namah | Chandra Bija Mantra Om Shram Srim Sraum Sa: Ome to the Moon ||
Mantra for bowing to the moon
Dadhisankha Tusharabham Kshirodarnava Sambhava. That means my obeisances to the moon that adorns the crown of Shiva..
In Hindu Sanatana Dharma worshiping, worshiping, and practically all actions of the Moon can bring the blessings of the Moon.
More Spiritual news Click here for..
Note: (The information given here is based on belief.. There is no scientific evidence for this. We have given it here keeping in mind the interest of people).